It is October and if you are anything like me the thought of pumpkin everything makes you happy so this year I decided to experiment with my own pumpkin bread recipe and honestly when I took the first bite and felt the warm fluffy delicious flavor I decided to share with you so you are welcome😉 hahahah
Let’s jump into this deliciousness, shall we?
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Cloves
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 cups Allulose
- 4 Eggs
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1(15-oz) can 100% pure pumpkin (I use Libby's)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F, this mix is enough two 8 x 4-inch loaf pans.
- In a bowl put the eggs and beat them well with the pumpkin until is an even mix, then pour the rest of the ingredients, one by one.
- Pour the mix into the two pans and bake for 60 to 75 minutes.
- Enjoy this delicious recipe🎃🤤
If you like this recipe don’t keep it to yourself, remember sharing is caring and it would mean the word to me if you give me feedback💚
Let’s remember we are unique individuals and what works for one person not necessarily would work for other. Love yourself, listen to your body and do what works for you❤️.